done with the writing before I start today.
This month was an experiment - several experiments, actually.
* Writing 15K fiction pieces.
* Writing fiction-for-submission serially, i.e., one after another with no break.
* writing several pieces of different lengths for nano.
What I've learned already is that I have a process in writing for submission that is different from my process for writing for y'all or for serials, and that messing with it messes with my brain.
The process is:
* write 250-1000 words of a piece
* throw it out
* start again.
* finish that, then edit heavily.
skipping steps 1 & 2 totally messes with me. <.< Also, wastes time.
I've also learned that pacing for longer short pieces is totally foreign to me and I have no idea how to do it.
also, I need/want/crave/like distraction projects. See Doomsday.
that's it so far. See you on the 1st!~